Kids Fashion Design Classes
Welcome to FFW where our students 7-18 learn to sew, design and make their own clothes.
Our teens and kids fashion design classes take place right after school and on the weekends at various locations. We offer these classes throughout the year for 6-8 weeks.
1 1/2 to 1 hour classes Fall l, Fall ll, Winter l, Winter ll and Spring. We also offer workshops seasonally throughout the year on school holidays.
Recap of our sewing classes
- ages 7-18 all welcome
- no sewing experience necessary
- all supplies included as well as use of our sewing machines
- students take home the project they created
- all students help plan and set up for their very own fashion runway show, where
- the students model their design! All are welcome.
- beginners welcome, classes indicate the skill level needed to register for the class.
- read all class policies prior to registration
Upcoming Kids Fashion Design Classes
- Spring 2017 – Legging Bottom, Simple Top – Thursday Morning Madison Community House
- Spring 2017 – Leggings and Simple Top – Westfield Presbyterian
- Spring 2017 – Leggings, Simple Top, Unique Top – Westfield Recreation
- Spring 2017 – Recreate the PJ Bottom – St. Bartholomew’s School
- Spring 2017 – Recreate the Tank – St. Patrick School
- Spring 2017 – Recreate the Shift Dress Silhouette – St. Vincent Martyr School