Summer Fashion Camps
FFW hosts Summer Fashion Camps from June-August, Monday-Thursday, half and full day sessions.
Friday's we head into NYC on our fashion field trips exploring museums, exhibits, shopping for fabric and inspiration. At some locations we offer before and aftercare. Our students learn all they need to know to become a Fashion designer. We offer a different project for the morning and afternoon sessions. For the full day designers we surprise them with a unique fashion challenges throughout the week. The last day of our summer fashion camp the designers plan, setup and model their designs!
Recap of summer fashion camps
- ages 7-18 all welcome
- no sewing experience necessary
- all supplies included as well as use of our sewing machines
- students take home the project they created
- all students help plan and set up for their very own fashion runway show, where students model their design! All are welcome.
- beginners welcome, classes indicate the skill level needed to register for the class.
- A different project is offered for morning and afternoon session
- Snack and lunch is not included.
- Fashion challenges are offered for full day students only.
- Fashion field trips on most Fridays.
- Read all class policies prior to registration
- Our home studio camps offer before and aftercare.