Fashion Field Trips
Fashion First Workshops hosts NYC fashion field trips from New Jersey all year—especially during the summer months.
Our fashion field trips consist of:
- Exploring Fashion Ave and all its stores from fabric, findings, trims, bookstores and magazine stores.
- The Metropolitan Museum fashion exhibit.
- The Moma Museums fashion exhibit.
- FIT exhibit, bookstore and Mood.
- Exploring Soho area with its great boutiques and vendors. Researching trends and inspiration.
- We continue to add new Field trips every season.
Fashion Field Trip details
- we meet at a designated train station
- we travel on NJT to NYC
- our group walks or takes public transportation throughout the city
- we have lunch at the best pizzerias in NYC
- our ratio is 6 designers to one adult
- we welcome parent chaperones
- ages 10 and up do not require a chaperone
- under 10 a chaperone is mandatory
- a release letter for the trip is also mandatory for the parent or guardian to sign
trip fee includes all transportation, morning snack, lunch and an afternoon smoothie or comparable
- Chaperones, parent and guardian also pay for their trip
Upcoming Fashion Field Trips
There are no upcoming fashion field trips planned. Please check back soon as we add more.